Most people never realized just how affordable owning a boat really is. For instance,
the average boat payment ranges between $8 and $10 dollars per $1,000. That means
a $20,000 boat loan would normally cost less than $200 per month! No matter how
you try…you'll never take a family vacation for a week in Orlando for as little
as $2,400 much less bring along your friends and relatives. Well with the boating
lifestyle, you not only can enjoy your family and friends for a week…but an entire
boating season. Now let's look at the advantages of buying at a boat show. Statistics
show that 70% of all boats sold in the nation either consummate or at least begin
at Boat Shows. It's a great time to look but even a better time to buy! There are
many reasons why, but here are some of the major ones:
- Seasons Best Pricing Due To:
- Manufacturer "Show Only" Incentives
- "Show Only" Financing Rates
- Dealer's "Show Only" Promotional Pricing
- Best chance for prior year model carry over deals
- Aggressive Trade In Values (Bring Titles and Pictures!)
- Best selection of dealer inventory as well as still having time to custom order
your boat…your way and have it for the start of the season.
- Your best chance as a customer to shop and compare brands "side by side".
- Multiple dealers in competition to sell as much product as they can to secure you
as a customer…no matter what it takes!
Remember…you're not out of luck if you wait until summer, but why not take advantage
of best pricing, selection, and financing with a Rochester Boat Show purchase or
even a deposit!